Counselor Salesperson* Public Seminar
May 21-23, 2019
Houston, TX | $1,975.00
Develop an in-depth understanding of the sales process from the buyer's point of view and enhance sales proficiency in approaching prospects, discovering needs, presenting solutions, and helping prospects make decisions to buy.
Successful sales often depend on much more than simply offering a good product or service. This program helps salespeople understand all phases of a sales situation, as well as factors that turn one-time sales opportunities into long-term client relationships. This "win/win" approach to selling emphasizes a problem-solving attitude and strengthens buyer/seller relationships.
Who Should Attend?
This program is a must for anyone interested in better understanding the dynamic interaction between salesperson and buyer. This program focuses on developing the mindset that promotes productive sales relationships.
What Will You Learn?
- Gain knowledge and skills about the dynamics of an effective, customer-focused sales process.
- Understand the buyer’s point of view and learn skills to move the buying process forward.
- Understand how to quickly and efficiently win the buyer’s trust by demonstrating credibility and communicating empathy.
- Learn to view the purpose of selling as solving the buyer's problems.
What Our Clients are Saying About Counselor Salesperson*
"I feel this is truly the best sales tool that I learned during my time selling."
"I enjoyed learning the CSP model. I believe it is very beneficial for our salespeople as we move closer to our customers. I would recommend this class to anyone.”
For more information, please call Marilyn Seidl at (630) 377-4300 x100 or (888) 668-9382
* A Wilson Learning Program
Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW / Willowbrook
7979 Willow Chase Blvd.
Houston, TX 77070
Public Seminar Registration